Welcome to the Pediatric Development Center
When your child is facing challenges developmentally or in school, you need a team who understands your priorities and advocates for your family. The Pediatric Development Center, located in Montgomery County, specializes in helping children with motor, communication, feeding and sensory challenges. Our interdisciplinary team provides evidence-based treatment through play and exploration.
Discover what is possible!
- Occupational, speech-language, physical and feeding therapy in one location
- Convenient back-to-back appointments
- A large sensory gym and well equipped private treatment rooms
- A family liaison to coordinate workshops and connect you with resources
- An office manager to walk you through the insurance process
- Ground-level location with plenty of onsite parking
We accept BlueCross BlueShield, UnitedHealthcare and Medicaid.
Call 301-869-7505 or email email@example.com to discuss your child’s needs.